We're giving away a copy of the brand new Sir Charlie Stinky Socks adventure to 9 lucky winners (drawn at random) and for our favourite competition entry, we're giving away this set of three stunning children's books:
by Kristina Stephenson
Perfect for children who like their heroes to be short, smart and feisty. Sir Charlies proves once again that other knights aren't fit to wash his socks.
by Edward Hardy and Deborah Allwright
Delightful, mischievous fun that combines larger-than-life characters with stunning illustrations. A funny, chaotic yet heart-warming picture book from a brand new author and an award winning illustrator.
by Jan Fearnley
Award winning author and illustrator Jan Fearnley adds an exotic flavour to this story of Arthur the Elephant's fair-weather friends with beautiful artwork and collage.
Facebook fan page or our mailing list.
For extra chances of winning, and for a chance to win all three books:
- Post something on our Facebook wall (or comment below) about your favourite children's book, or about storytime at your house. The more entertaining the better!
- Boost your chances by blogging about us or by tweeting this: #ReallyKidFriendly giving away 10 copies of the new Sir Charlie Stinky Socks. Join their facebook page to enter! http://bit.ly/facebookrkf
Yes, it's that simple.
Egmont is the UK’s top specialist children’s publisher selling more than 25 million books and 12 million magazines each year. The company is home to some of the world’s best loved authors, illustrators and characters such as Michael Morpurgo, Andy Stanton, Michelle Magorian, Julia Donaldson, Winnie-the-Pooh, Wallace & Gromit, Tintin, Mr Men, Thomas the Tank Engine, Barbie, Waybuloo and Ben 10. www.Egmont.co.uk
The small print:
* There is no maximum number of entries into the draw - the more often you write / tweet the better your chances, but if we think you're a spammer we'll have to disqualify you.
* This prize draw closes at midnight on Sunday October 10th 2010, and we'll notify the winners as soon as we can.
* The prize draw is open to everyone in the UK over 18 years of age.
* We will need to provide Egmont UK with the winners' postal addresses. No, they won't do anything with it except send you a lovely book.