How to enter:
We'd love to read some creative and entertaining little stories (max 250 words) and tweets about places you've been with your kids, favourite storytelling drop-ins, your favourite story-related places (e.g. the Roald Dahl Museum) and whatever else Storytelling Week inspires you to write.
One point = One entry into the draw. Here's how you rack up points:
- Post your story on ReallyKidFriendly.com as a review of the relevant business (you can add new businesses if need be) = 5 points
- Add your story/review to our Facebook Page, email us, or post it below = 3 points
- Publicise this competition (use #storytellingwk on Twitter so we can track entries!) = 1 point
The small print:
- There is no maximum number of entries into the draw -the more often you write / tweet the better your chances, but if we think you're a spammer we'll have to disqualify you.
- This prize draw closes at midnight on February 7th 2010, and we'll notify the winners as soon as we can.
- If you post an anonymous comment below, or publicise this competition somewhere other than Twitter, remember to email / tweet to let us know who you are & how to get in touch!
- The prize draw is open to everyone in the UK over 18 years of age.
- Only registered state schools and nurseries and child-focused group/organisations with charitable status are eligible to receive a box of books selected by Waterstones / Usborne staff.
- Selected stories/reviews added below or sent to us by email / facebook will be published on ReallyKidFriendly.com under a guest / anonymous login. We will never share your personal details or email address with anyone.
Usborne is a major, independent, award-winning
publishing company. Books for early years are at the heart of their list with the popular Farmyard Tales series, classic story books and more traditional titles being published alongside cloth books, noisy books, bath books and touchy feely titles including the bestselling That's not my .... series. UK
Buy books, eBooks and DVDs online at Waterstones.com - the UK's leading bookseller - with FREE UK delivery.